Tuesday, July 11, 2006

of wine and cheese and holy kettle corn

I went to my interview and sure it was a bloody one, I cried, gosh I was ashamed becuase I didn't prepare myself for that king of very very thorough and stiff interview and interviewer, I got to the point that I ticked off and raised my voice,I wanted to boycott the interview.

I don't think that I could go there and face the interview and do the actual interview.

As for consolation, I bought holy kettle corn and it was a heavenly experience. I am eating it as of now that I am blogging to you.

I am such a wussy crying for that. I can't face them....

I also bought 2 David Sedaris Books( Me Talk Pretty... and Dress your Family in Corduroy and Denim Pants), I couldn't wait to get to the live reading and have my books sign by him.

Leme share to you, I love Lush products, I am starting to be addictive to their products hehe.
Try their best seller Dream CReam,Temple Balm, Honey Trap Lip Balm, Celestial facial Moisturizer and Eau Roma Water Face Toner Spray. I sure am enjoying them.

No comments:

Blog-mas? Feeling grateful!

Christmas is almost just around the corner and yet you could not see any trace of Christmas decor in my place (lol). I am not being a scroog...