Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hour 5 and counting

Oh wow so far I was able to read 2 books and got bumped off my tbr pile that somehow slowly becoming a mountain (hehe!).By the way, I wasn't able to take pics of my books to read but somehow I hope I can managed to squeeze them on later blogs. My tbr list for today is as follows:
>In the Night Kitchen by Maurice Sedak- done and if I have a child I will def read this to him/her though it's considered a banned book.
>Molly's Surprise by Valerie Tripp- done/ from The American Girls collection (actually these are dolls and made books from their collection, if you could remember the movie Kit Kitteridge, an American Girl is based from the collection. Good book and review to follow.
>Life After Yes by Aidan Donnelly Rowley-actually I was halfway with this book and just include it on my tbr to finish it.
>When in Saturday from Sesame Sreet Library- yes I grew up with the series alongside with Batibot.
>The Sesame Street Library featuring the number 3 and the letter C-for nostalgia
>The Apartment House by Julie Madeline Schmidt-when I saw this book on Booksale I know I got to read this.
>In His Own Write & A Spaniard in the Works by John Lennon-in celebreation of his 70th birthday
>Yellow Submarine - The Beatles- a Beatle fanatic through and through
>The Moms Book- caught my eye on Booksale and fun book
>Classic Crafts & Recipes for the Holidays from Christmas with Martha Stewart Living- punch of Christmas preparation since it's approaching us soon especially when you're here in Manila since the start of September you'll hear Christmas songs almost everywhere.

Well, that's all for now and all you need is love, IMAGINE PEACE!!

4 comments:

Pretentious Wombat said...

Just the knowledge that a good book is awaiting one at the end of a long day makes that day happier.
- Kathleen Norris

Blodeuedd said...

Wohoo way to go :D I think I may just saving the reading for tomorrow, or read while watching a movie, hm

kwesifriends said...

Hi Ella I'm on your list! Have fun reading with Dewey's Read-a-Thon!

searchergrl said...

Thank you for your comments kwesi, blodeuedd & pretentious wombat

Blog-mas? Feeling grateful!

Christmas is almost just around the corner and yet you could not see any trace of Christmas decor in my place (lol). I am not being a scroog...