Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hour 1 (waayyy late posting)

Whew this is soo late in posting this blog. I was supposed to 23 hours ago but I completely forgot. LOL.
1)Where are you reading from today? Well I read on my couch on my living room, I am here somewhere in the Philippines ;)
2)Three random facts about me… I sooo love the Beatles. I love buying books and of course reading them.  I always want to travel (though now I could do it virtually).
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?about 2
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?well I aim to finish the 2 books but I was able to do it one and a half.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Plan what you want to read. Make a list and also your energy source (cola, chips, bread, coffee etc.) Plan where are you most comfortable to read and maybe  unintentionally when you doze off. Of course, have fun and make new friends with other read-a-thon-ers too. :D

No comments:

Blog-mas? Feeling grateful!

Christmas is almost just around the corner and yet you could not see any trace of Christmas decor in my place (lol). I am not being a scroog...