1. What are you reading right now? The Moms Book
2. How many books have you read so far? 4
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?LIfe After Yes
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? no need
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?Yes, when I need to cook dinner for me and my husband on our 1st hour and I just need to do it. Also when I started to become restless, I check tweets and blogs for the moment.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That there are so many enthusiastic readers out there and cheerleaders too!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Hope there'll be a chat window for all the participants so we could go there directly and chat them
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?As a reader I'll be preparing a good mix of books to devour and as a cheerleader maybe preparing interesting cheers.
9. Are you getting tired yet?oh yes.10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?.For cheerleaders just go top of the head cheering and for readers just take a break then resume reading after all we need too sometime to do it.