Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hour 17 and going

Woh time sure flies so fast! I took a break from all the reading since my body is asking for it and now am back. For this time I would like to respond to the mid-event mini challenge (though by this time there maybe winners already) but here goes..

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? The Moms Book 
2. How many books have you read so far? 4
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?LIfe After Yes
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? no need
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?Yes, when I need to cook dinner for me and my husband on our 1st hour and I just need to do it. Also when I started to become restless, I check tweets and blogs for the moment.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That there are so many enthusiastic readers out there and cheerleaders too! 
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Hope there'll be a chat window for all the participants so we could go there  directly and chat them
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?As a reader I'll be preparing a good mix of books to devour and as a cheerleader maybe preparing interesting cheers.
9. Are you getting tired yet?oh yes.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?.For cheerleaders just go top of the head cheering and for readers just take a break then resume reading after all we need too sometime to do it.

4 comments:

searchergrl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pretentious Wombat said...

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested.
- Francis Bacon

Keep up the good work!

searchergrl said...

Read, read, read
Oh our love for books
Stretch,stretch,stretch
Oh my back might cracks
Coffee, coffee, coffee
Sounds a good drink for me!

sumthinblue said...

Go go go! A few more hours to go!

Blog-mas? Feeling grateful!

Christmas is almost just around the corner and yet you could not see any trace of Christmas decor in my place (lol). I am not being a scroog...