Sunday, October 10, 2010

tasty treat

My mom-in-law just went to my house since she lived quite near to us and swing by to bring me this treat.


It's what we called here in Philippines "Pansit Bihon" since my mom-in-law is a mean cook I loved her cooking of this dish. The other one is menudo. By the way she was a former Home Economics teacher and just retired due to age. If I can see or find a picture, I will share them with you. I am right reading in between 2 books, The Moms Book and a Sesame Street book for easy reading.

1 comment:

brandileigh2003 said...

That was sweet of her!
Keep up the reading!

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Blog-mas? Feeling grateful!

Christmas is almost just around the corner and yet you could not see any trace of Christmas decor in my place (lol). I am not being a scroog...